Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Team Work Diside Sucessfull of the Project

My project today is in Terengganu Malaysia, Mset sdn. Bhd. with a sub contractor Mega West Sdn.Bhd. The team were requered from Batam Indonesia. The project started in January, and is June, so i have work here about 6 month. I found so many different between Batam and Malaysia especially Terengganu. there are only two shipyards here. Mset sdn.Bhd. Pulau Duyong and Mset. Sdn.Bhd. Pulau Kambing.

I work here with manually system different with Batam that have used like the modern system. No CNC machine , No Bending machine, all the work we do with manually. I am as a lofter, In Batam people say is Marker. I have to translate drawing into the full size, and i work in lofting shop. I have 4 member here as a lofter. 2 lofter and 2 asst. lofter.

The success of job is depend on team, foreman fitter, foreman welder and lofter. Between those person have to work as a team that called teamwork. If we don't to follow this proses the project may get many problem and many repair. Management is hold the important thing in this case.
Many project will get delay because of management is not prepare as well as they can. No plan, no schedule, and no team work.

I have got 8 years experiment in shipyard as a lofter, that i started from helper, continuously was an asst. lofter and lofter. But until now I always to learn about lofting. try to learn computer, like AutoCad program, excel, and others.

Here is my collection of project in malaysia. I beg your pardon if my video clip is not in the right position.

No comments: